Birth after Cesarean
Mothers who will give birth after cesarean can use support that includes:
- information – bibliography, web pages, visual aids, articles etc.
- networking – with mothers who have had similar experiences, supportive professionals
- discussion on birth choices, support in deciding on the most appropriate choices, depending on the case
- available choices if the mother wishes for a VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean) – after one or more cesareans
- available choices if another cesarean is needed after one or more cesareans